What are the advantages of K Veneers?
- Prep-less K veneers: Unlike other veneers, our K veneers don’t need tooth reduction and of a minimal thickness of 0.3mm.
- Life-changing: K Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape; K veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
- Pain-free: K veneers come without invasive dental treatments, No or minimal enamel reduction, no shots.
- Bright smile: they are ideal for masking discolored fillings in front teeth. Whatever shade you desire, you will have it.
- Natural Appearance: our max K veneers are considered to be a perfect match against the backdrop of your natural teeth. The transparent color, lifelike shape, along with its light reflection properties create the ideal restoration.
K Veneers material specifications
Which steps do I need to take?
Before and After photos
News & Events
K Clear high quality before-after models
K Line Europe now offers a new type of high quality before-after models, produced by advanced printing technology.
The models are available upon request.
Meet K Line Europe at the Scandinavian Dental Fair!
From 27th – 28th April 2017 K Line Europe will be among the exhibitors of the 50th Scandinavian Dental Fair in Copenhagen.
Meet us at our booth in C2 – 029C .
We thank all the visitors of our booth at the International Dental Show this year.
Not only the K Line Clear Aligners lecture was a highlight of this exciting week.
We were also glad that our international distributors’ meet up was a great success and we hope to
see you again at the IDS next year!
New: 4D Ortho
4D is a promising, new technology to fabricate Clear Aligners.
K Line Europe is among the pioneers in this domain.
Learn more about the new technology here: http://kline-europe.de/4dortho/
Great week for K Line at the biggest dental conference in the MENASA region!
Not only did K Line have the most unique booth design at the AEEDC Dubai conference which took place in Dubai from 07.-09. February.
In this very successful week K Line Europe enlarged its international network and gained many new contacts.
We are looking forward to a fruitful cooperation with our new partners in the future!
First K Clear certification course held in Malta!
The first K Clear Aligner certification course for the beautiful island Malta was held by Dr. Sherif Kandil on 27.01.2017.
The participants were informed about the latest developments in the field of Clear Aligner treatment.
AEEDC 2017 in Dubai
K Line Europe will participate in the AEEDC 2017. We are looking forward to meet you there!
IDS International Dental Show - March 2017 in Cologne
Visit us at the IDS from 21st – 25th March 2017 in Cologne, Germany.
The International Dental Show is the world’s leading trade fair in the dental industry.
Therefore don’t miss this important event!
DGAO 2016 - Success for K Line Europe
The DGAO Orthodontics Congress which took place from 18th – 19th November in Cologne was a big success for K Line Europe.
The K Line booth attracted many visitors and also the lecture given by Dr. Sherif Kandil on Clear Aligners attracted more than 500 participants.